alpha0.03 - new secret menu (read for more)
- secret menu?
- the menu is for "degamification." an example of degamification is creative modes.
- you can modify multiple variables, like spawnrates, point multipliers, and bullet damage.
- well, it is a secret... figure out how to access it yourself ;)
- removal of point value sprites in favor of rendering values via variables
- having a fixed number of point values was ultimately limiting, especially with the addition of the degamification menu.
- none yet... i try to extensively test the game and not a lot of bugs surface. i must be good at my job ;)
- save file encryption
- prevent possible crashes from the modification of the save data.
- prevent from exceeding degamification limits (when they get the ability to save)
- saving highscores for every mode
- prevent degamification modified game from saving the highscore
simple shooter download (alpha0.03) 1 MB
Aug 21, 2017
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.